Your membership will support the largest network of coastal defenders – the Surfrider chapter network – to continue to protect what we love – our oceans, waves and beaches for generations to come.
Become a member!
With your $25 membership you will receive:
- 10% off at your local surf shops (Ht0, Sitka and Coastline)
- Monthly digital subscription of Making Waves
- Re-usable Karma Bag
What will my donation go towards?
- $20 pays for two water tests to make sure a day at the beach is healthy & safe
- $25 provides bags and gloves to remove 500 pounds of trash from the beach
- $50 provides bags and gloves to remove 1000 pounds of trash from the beach
- $500 educates 2,000 school children about recycling and keeping our waters clean
To find out more about what is happening with Surfrider Vancouver Island, send us a message or come to a monthly chapter meeting. Our chapter email is: email@example.com
Become a volunteer!
If you are interested in volunteering and would like to be on our volunteer list, get in touch with Chirs-Ann Lake, Surfrider Vancouver Island’s volunteer coordinator. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to a chapter meeting!
Monthly meetings take place at local surf shops in Victoria, on a rotating basis. Meetings occur from 7-9pm. Check the calendar to find out when and where the next chapter meeting is.
Lead by example & Surfrider is doing so…
“If we take care of our oceans, mountains, rivers, lakes and the list goes on, we can create a very positive impact in our own lives and indirectly take care of others. I am glad to be part of such a great organization. Do your part and leave clean footsteps whenever you go.”
-Christian Mountinho, PCP, EMR and Pro-surfer
Without the help of our sponsors, the endeavours that we have set out to achieve would not be possible.