- 1919.February.SundayNo events
- 2020.February.MondayNo events
- 2121.February.TuesdayNo events
- 2222.February.WednesdayNo events
- 2323.February.ThursdayNo events
- 2424.February.FridayNo events
Wave Hunt #9China Beach Day Use Trail, Port Renfrew, BC V0S, Canadahttps://vancouverisland.surfrider.org/event/wave-hunt-9/China Beach Day Use Trail, Port Renfrew, BC V0S, Canada
The Wave Hunt is back with its 9th edition! Come and be part of this awesome tradition! Do not be afraid to enter, this is not a competitive event, it’s open to all ages and surfcrafts:) There will be food and beverages for all who bring their reusables.
Competition: Saturday, February 25th 2017 heats starting at 8 am
CATEGORIES: women, men, masters (40+) groms (16 and under), SUP, ride anything but a surfboard class!
Competition will be at China Beach – park in the day use area.
Mixed heats. This is a trash free event, so please bring your own mug, bowl and spoon for free food! As per usual, there will be an award night on the Sunday with trophies, slideshow of the event and prizes and of course pizza, beers and non alcoholic beverages.
$25 for 2017 Surfrider members, $50 for non-members. Includes a one years Surfrider membership, a rad T-shirt, free food and prizes!
Maximum of 55 contestants.
1. Obtain or renew your Surfrider Membership for 2017 ($25) here: http://www.surfrider.org/
– All competitors must have an active membership.
– If you have an active membership, proceed to step 2.
2. Pay your Wave Hunt registration fee ($25) here: https://www.paypal.com/
cgi-bin/ webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted _button_id=MFPPJ2J6DBFW4
– Please note that registration is a $25 donation to our Chapter.
Once we receive your payment, we will email you the Wave Hunt Registration form with further details.
Big THANKS to all of our sponsors!
Coastline Surf and Sport
HtO surf shop
Shoreline surf and sup
Ocean River sports
Stick In The Mud Coffee House
Fry’s Red Wheat Bread
hOMe Grown Living Foods
Vancouver Island Brewery
Thanks to Mark Lehtimaki for the amazing illustration
Without the help of our sponsors, the endeavours that we have set out to achieve would not be possible.